Photo Booth for your upcoming wedding or event!
See contact page for prices.
Fun Photo Booth for your wedding
Having a wedding is all about the fun, and the newest edition to the wedding scene is a Photo Booth in Sheboygan from Sheboygan Photo Booth
Not only does clayton's Photo Booth in Sheboygan take photos and print them off with fun props, it also can take video and flip books if you choose.
Pair with Infinity DJ and save with the current sale!
Wedding decorations in Sheboygan
Almost every girl has a picture of her ideal wedding in her mind - if you live out of the Sheboygan area and wish to travel in or currently reside in Sheboygan County. She may dream up something that she can visualize when reading fairy tales that end with "..and they live happily ever after." She sees flowers, ribbons and laces.
However, when her wedding day comes, she may have other considerations on her mind such as weather, guests, and problems that may happen. She still dreams of her ideal wedding but she starts incorporating other subjects that represent her and her groom. Not to mention that the bride also considers the current trends in wedding fashion and decoration. And the most important subject to talk about when choosing decorations - the cost.
Nobody wants to spend the first few months of being married paying of debts made during the wedding preparations. Therefore, the groom-to-be and bride-to-be should be very careful what to spend on. Here are a few things to consider.
* Personalize the decorations. Not only does this add a personal touch to the celebration but this also cuts down on the cost. For example, if the bride or the groom is a photographer, they may choose having photos from their collection made the main subjects for the reception design. The photos may also be used for invitations and keepsakes,
* Consider renting. Married In Sheboygan.com has many rental vendors
Most of the items that will be used for decorations will not be used again. These include the centerpieces, the vases, the arc ways and the artificial flower arrangements. So ask your wedding decorator for options to rent these pieces.
* Kids can get bored during the wedding reception. So instead of having kids seated at the same table with the adults, you can have an area where kids can be more casual and can have a small party of their own, you can see this at holiday gatherings. Activities such as coloring for older children will keep them entertained. Possibly having an area quiet and playing a movie.
* Marriage is a union of families. During the wedding rites, if possible, you may alter some of the practices to include the children of the bride or groom from previous marriage or the parents and families of the couple, this is at your choice. Having them perform a special union rite will signify that the wedding is not just a union of two people but also of two families.
* For the food during the reception, you may inquire with cooking or culinary arts schools. They may agree to cater for the reception for just the price of the food, or perhaps, a little more. You may also have a pot luck by asking family members and close friends to cook a dish.
* If you wanted to cut down on the cost for the wedding party, you can just invite more people to the engagement party. Usually, only cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served, which cost less than the full set of meals for the wedding reception guests.
* For the music, you can look for a local band
* When considering the cost of church decorations, check if there will be another couple that will get married on the same day, you can do this by discussing with organizer, officiant, pastor or priest. They may want to coordinate what decorations can be used for both wedding ceremonies to lessen the need to change decorations before or after the wedding and to split the cost, this is useful if you both have the same vision in mind.
Getting married should not be expensive. After all, the essence of marriage is in the union and celebration. You shouldn't also try too hard to please the guests, it is your day after all. Your family and friends are there to rejoice this wonderful event with you and not to criticize your wedding.
It is a must the one gets a professional photographer for her wedding day. Wedding pictures will last a lifetime, keeping memories of this very special day. It will live longer than the flowers and the catered food, therefore, you would only want a photographer who understands what you want and can be relied upon to capture every minute of this special day.
Hire a professional, look for the following:
1. A valid and legal sales tax license.
2. Ask latest proof of business insurance.
3. Specialized and well kept professional equipment (includes a medium format camera aside from a professional 35mm camera).
4. Membership in any professional association.
5. A permanent studio.
Things to consider:
Level of experience. Check his background and ask for names of persons that he has photographed. Call them and ask if they were satisfied on the photographer's work.
Personality. Is his ideas same as yours? Can you communicate with him easily? Meaning he understands what you want or what is your idea regarding the style of photography that you want to be achieved. Style of photography. Do the images that are presented appeal to you? Do you like his style?
References. Ask for references and meet with them personally so you can take a look of his works as well as ask them if they were happy with the outcome of with his work. A person who is hesitant to give references is definitely not the photographer that you should hire.
Packages. Ask about each package that he presents to you. If you are not comfortable with the packages, can he make one to satisfy your needs?
Accomplished work. Ask how long will it take for him to finish your album, your bridal portrait and all the photos taken during the wedding.
Price. Can you afford his services? If not, is he worth the price difference as compared to others you've met? Take the time to ask all that you need to know and make sure you understand all services and photos include in the cost.
Payments and deposits. Should you cancel, can he give a refund? If he, in any circumstance, does not show up, what happens? Does he have a partner to take his place just in case? Make sure you clear all of this to him as well as discuss with him all your concerns. His answer should be able to convince you that he can be trusted.
Contract. Check and read it carefully before signing. If there is anything that you don't understand, ask him or ask that he leaves you the contract overnight so you can study it. Be certain that everything you both had agreed on is in the contract.
When looking at the photographer's work, look for the following:
1. Each sample album must consist of only one wedding. Does he have a lot of sample albums?
2. Does he have a recent actual wedding that he could have you look at? Look through his most recent wedding album.
3. Study each album well and see if the album is telling the story of the wedding and not just filling the album up with similar photos.
4. Are the portraits clear and did the photographer capture the subject's mood?
5. Are all the photos done artistically? Is there a play of light and shadow?
6. Are candid shots taken? Are they clear and well composed?
Remember that photos will remind you of and will bring!
Your Fun Photo Booth!
It all starts with a call to us today
When you decide to call us on booking for your party, be sure to provide some needed information
Style of booth you would like
Any additional fun options you might like
Place the booth in an area with adequate height of 8 feet, plus very visible to everyone, some people do not realize exactly what the photo booth is for
Whatever you decide, book early because the booth is very popular.